Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Exams coming up

In the past few weeks, I've been really busy with a major paper from each of the 3 subjects. They all require around 10 pages worth of text but they focus is very different.

I've been writing reports and what nots for the past three years now and writing these three papers are very hard! Maybe its because I'm unclear on my content or maybe its because I'm just not in the mood to write or it could be because I haven't written anything major in the past year that I have become rusty.

Anyway, I submitted the last paper yesterday. whew! That's over for now. Next step..final exams!! Now this, I haven't done for 5 years. I need to study for the three papers to get ready for the exams on September 8. That gives me less than two weeks to cover the course books and cases. Problem is, I don't have any idea what the exam will look like. For sure, they will all be essay types. *sigh* I guess I have to get back to work and study...I haven't studied this hard since Mrs. Calvo's Bio class where I got a grade of 2.75. huhuhu

2 comments:

kiki said...

good luck fufs!

iSSa said...

hahaha! maam calvo jud soph?? she's the best! =)