Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quick update

Tagal ko nang di naka-update sa blog. waaah.... Didn't realize that almost a month has gone by. I wonder what I have been doing lately to keep myself from updating this blog. hmm...

studies? probably...

heroes? could be....

katamaran? YES!! hahaha

quick update

I started playing badminton again although I didn't play last Sunday to finish my Lego case. I have more stamina than before which is good news for me. Previously, I can only play for 20 minutes straight after which I would be out of breath and so tired. These days I think I can last for almost 40 minutes. I hope its because I have more stamina. I'd like to think that I run a lot during the game. Tignan na lang natin next week.

All major papers have been submitted. Finance project na lang kulang which is due on Tuesday. I'm not feeling the pressure yet. Should I worry?

Doing research work for a professor. Tedious work but pays well. So that's good news.

Oh and my birthday is coming up. Have to think of a birthday wish fast. Any suggestions? :)

1 comment:

iSSa said...

its nov16 -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPH!!! =) makauli ka diri pinas mga 3rd quarter next year? hehe