Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Dinner at Portofino, Mission Bay

Last Friday night, I went with ate to have dinner with SFC since their guests from Manila will be leaving the next day. We went to Portofino, an Italian Restaurant in Mission Bay. It rained that night and the wind was very strong. Moreso because we were near the beach.

Ate ordered Salmon Fettuccine and I ordered something I couldn't pronounce hoping that I'd have ordered something different from what we usually have in the Philippines. It turned out that my pasta tasted like pinoy spaghetti but different pasta with bacon and salsa. *sigh* so much for being adventurous.

Here is a picture of the group that I took with my K610i phone. Beside ate is Kuya Alvin. His wife (Tita Cecil) is opposite him wearing blue. Their bisaya. On the right of T. Cecila is Dinah and Sheila, respectively. Their close friends of Ate from SFC.

Finally, here's a decent picture of me and ate taken that same night.



1 comment:

Shebadoo said...

Hahaha. Spaghetti parin ang bagsak mo?! Woo, if I know, alam mo gud yun.