Monday, July 21, 2008

Borders DVD Sale


Over the weekend, Borders was selling DVD box sets 30% off the full retail price.

Saturday night, we went to Borders before going to the movies. I wasn't interested in buying but since I was already in the store, I went to take a look at the box sets. I got all excited seeing the entire series of West Wing, Dawsons Creek, Star Trek, Twilight Zone and other shows that aren't
shown anymore. Ate asked if I wanted to buy Dawson's Creek and I said no and walked away.

Lo and behold, Sunday afternoon came and I couldn't shake loose Ate's question.
I've got the CDs back in Davao, did I really want a Dawson's Creek DVD? Will I be watching it or just keep it around as a collection? Am I wasting my money? I can't stop thinking about it. So an hour before closing time, I hoped in the car and drove to Sylvia Park to look for a Dawsons Creek Season 3 box set. I thought to myself, if i will be buying DC, it should be Season 3. So off to Borders I went. I searched and I searched and I searched. Hidden behind the stacks of DVDs I found it.

Was I happy with my purchase? Yes I am! I went on a DC marathon....It was a wondeful trip down memory lane. Andun pa rin ang kilig feeling. Call me names, I don't care. That was one of my favorite shows.

Next sale, I'm buying West Wing Season 1 and Charmed Season 6.



1 comment:

Shebadoo said...

Bago lang ako nakapanood ng Dawson's Creek video montage(?) sa YouTube. I was looking for the song "Daydream Believer" and lots of Dawson video's came up. hehehe. Syempre, I remembered you agad. Hehehe. So, pwede na itapon mga Dawson mo sa bahay? LOL!