Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Car Trouble

When I left for work this morning, my car wouldn't start. The lights and radio were working so I new that it wasn't the battery. My problem was that the car is an automatic. I'm familiar with a manual but I have no idea how to troubleshoot an automatic.

I thought I was gonna be really late from work. Luckily, the car started after I tinkered with some wires under the hood and added water in the radiator. I didn't have any problems since. I was just 15 minutes late. *whew*

I think I really need to have the car checked but I have no money. hehehe... Will have it checked next month..promise....

1 comment:

Shebadoo said...

Good thing it started. Di ba malamig na diyan? Baka kelangan ng something to warm the starter-ekek?

Better ask dad or nonnoy na lang. :)